Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trip to New Hope, PA



I went to New Hope on Sunday. For those of you who have never heard of it, it's like a cute country town full of shops and stuff. Some unique things, some mundane. But I was kinda disappointed.

It always happens, you have money, and there's nothing to buy. LOL

I picked up a GIANT RUBBER RAT for my Cuz Mike, for Christmas. Yeh, I know, sounds strange, but he IS strange, and I'm sure he's going to love it. LOL

I also got something for Jaime, but I'm saving it for her birthday in January, had to tell her what it was, since I needed to know what color she wanted. She picked green, so I'm keeping the blue and lavender one. What is it??? Well, you just gonna have to wait till I put it to geather, hang it up, and take a picture...So suffer. LOL

Besides those few things, nothing else much. Disappointing, but it was a nice day, and Eileen and I had dinner outdoors, nice fresh roast pork sandwitch with natural gravy and provolone cheese.... TOTALLY YUMMMMMY!

0 comments: