Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Not done yet!!!!!

Well, the cleaning hasn't stopped!!!! But it has slowed down a bit, mostly because I'm EXHAUSTED!!!!


Today I ran around the house and dusted, and polished. Then I took another tote from the shed and filled it with all the knickknack's I have around the house. I like to change nicknack's every once in a while. Out with the old, in with the new!


Then I mopped the kitchen floor!!!!! WOW! haven't done that in a long time!!! The dark kitchen tile floor I installed, never shows any dirt!!! And actually it wasn't that dirty........ geeez, maybe I should try cooking every once in a while?



Then I sat on the floor and cleaned the large "antique" spice cabinet. It's big, (about 5 feet high) so it takes a while to do.


It's filled jars, and jars, of regular spices, and all my witchy home grow spices, mints, lavender, rosemary, and such. I got rid of the old stuff, so I can fill it up with the new fall spices. I also got rid of a lots of jars of spices that I've never even opened, let a lone thought of using!!!



And along with that tons of chipped, cracked, and faded mugs and cups. Don't know why I insist on keeping them!!!!!


I feel like the craziness is finally winding down.


I can't possibly find much more to clean!!!!!!


Can I????????????

HELP ME PLEASE, STOP ME BEFORE I CLEAN AGAIN!!!!! "whimper"

Oh, Hay! I haven't done the kitchen cabinets yet!!!! Gotta get to them tomorrow, and the fridge, gotta clean that too................................... ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Emerld said...

I love those cleaning moods!!!!