Wednesday, September 26, 2007

See... the fates rule!

See, I made a mistake today. I washed my kitchen tablecloth with my sheets. Not normally a mistake, but for some reason the tablecloth got tightly tangled with my sheets........... and ripped!

So I went in the closet (ahhhh, isn't this exciting, do you feel the suspense rising?) and got out another one. And low and behold..... it's the perfect kitchen color!!!!!!


So now I'm going to home depot, with a book, and a table cloth and have them mix me up some paint! Whhoooooooooooooooooo Isn't my life EXCITING!!!!!

LOL sorry, but when school starts, my life fucks the hell up. Can't do the exciting things I want to do, when I'm so fucking busy sitting in the school parking lot waiting for Matt!!!!!!

You know what????? I need a drink, or two, or even three.

Or maybe I need to go to Englishtown this weekend, or crabbing, or walking on the beach..... but I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: