Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ModPodge Experiment



My girlfriend Barb gave me some really cool old plates she had. Very bold, black, and red ones.... and my crafting mind went into overdrive!!!

I decided to experiment with ModPodge!!!!

And this is what came of it!

Now the good thing with ModPodge, if I don't like how it turned out, some hot soapy water... a good soak, and the experiment is over!!!

If I do like it, a nice spray coating of varnish, and it's good to go.

I really like how these turned out. What do you think?

4 comments:

Diandra said...

Wow, they're amazing!

Leanna said...

WOW!!! nuff said.
Really sweetie, the plates are beautiful. You know, you could sell these thru Etsy. Make some cash.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

LOVE IT!

Steph said...

WOW! That's amazing! Are you taking commissions?