Friday, April 29, 2011

Uhhh, am I naked????



I don't know about you guys, but I have a hard time adjusting to spring.... clothing wise.






I'm so used to bundling up, and covering up, that when spring hits .... I feel NAKED!


I want my jacket! And my sweaters!!! People are actually going to SEE what I look like!!!!



I just went out to the store in my tee-shirt and Capri's, and I felt WEIRD!!


I know I'll get over that naked feeling, hopefully soon.... but it's just crazy?


Do the rest of you guys get that same feeling in spring?

1 comments:

Diandra said...

For me it's the opposite... I feel as if I were suffocating under all those layers of clothing during the colder months... and as soon as the sun peeks through the clouds, I'm back to wearing T-shirts and skirts and stuff. (I hardly ever freeze, only get blue fingers and lips now and again...)