Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soooooo goooooood!!

I would highly recommend this series of books by Victoria Laurie!!!!

I went absolutely NUTS for it!!!!!

Not only funny, but riveting mystery also.

But, WARNING, she has a lot of books out.... so your going to have to do some major hunting on Amazon to get all of them...... and that's what I did!!!

The great thing about this series is that the Author Victoria Laurie is REALLY a Psychic!!!!

Yepper in real life!!! That's what attracted me to the books in the first place. She even has a web site where she does readings.

Her readings, in the book, are almost exactly like MY readings used to be..... before I gave it up. And I totally love the name she gave it....."Psychic Intuitive"

Back when I was doing it, most people would say..... "eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh that's totally creepy!!!!"
Basically, why I gave it up, tired of scaring people. (normals are such wussies!)

But the books are also well written, and addictive!!! Try them out, you'll like it!!!

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Here here...I couldn't agree more! Normal is SOOO boring! Why be normal when you can be unusual, unique, odd, weird and/or peculiar!

Will have to check out the books, I'm always looking for something new and good to read. But I seem like books that have some 'magic' to them. :o)

Judy said...

My daughter and I did Victoria Laurie a couple years ago...good reads...lot of fun...