Tuesday, November 08, 2011

I'm gonna do it!!!!!!

I've finally decided, after all these years, to get a lap top computer!!!

my desk top one is in my bedroom, and to use it, I go in, close the door (so the cat doesn't get in) and that it...... cut off from everything!!!! Can't hear or see the TV, can't hear the doorbell ring.... cut off!!!

Recently I was wishing I could sit on my patio and work with the computer, or just sit in front of the TV and play my games, take it to conventions, or blog....... ANYTHING but sit in my bedroom!!!

The house already is wireless for my son's computer.... SO WHY NOT!

So, I think I'm going to get one, and that's that!!!!!

And they are so cheap now!!! For around $300 I can get one that's better then the computer I'm using now!!!

1 comments:

Diandra said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the 20th century! ^^

(Make sure to get one that is big enough - may look impractical to carry around, but typing goes way better! The BF wouldn't believe me when he got his netbook, but now he is complaining about how it hurts to type longer things on that tiny thing... "Yes, honey, sometimes size does matter.")