Thursday, July 07, 2005

Off for a long weekend

Well, I'm off for the convention. A nice long weekend..... And yes, for those of you who are wondering.........I did wind up in the room ALONE!!!!! How that happened, again, I have no idea, but it always does. LOL So I went from 2 in the room, to 9 in the room, and down to Just Me. Giggle. But, I'll survive.

I'm looking forward to buying lots of silver jewerly, and maybe some nice new witchy books, sitting by the pool (now that doesn't look great, because it's supposed to rain all weekend...But they do have an indoor part of the pool, so I guess it will do.) and hanging with my fiends, and that's what counts doesn't it? Yep, I'm a happy camper. Giggle

Oh the nice Ex-boyfriend couldn't make it, even though I tried everything to get him to come. Typical man, doesn't move unless it's for sports. LOL Even the promise of MAJOR sex, couldn't get him off the coutch. <<>> Men are SUCH ASSHOLES!!!!! Don't you all agree? Giggle

0 comments: