Sunday, July 31, 2005

Nature's Bounty















Everytime I go out side, I count my blessing. This crop of sweet dark tomatoes were grown in an half whiskey barrel. I've never did container planting before, but since my yard is now gravel and cement, I figured I would try it. I've learned, and next year the crop should be much better. These are just from the last few days.

Easy Stuffed tomato recipe

As many tomatoes as you like, size DOESN'T matter.
Cut off the tops, and scoop out the insides into a bowl.
Place scooped out tomatoes in a baking pan.
Mash up the insides, and add breadcrumbs, butter, lots and lots of chopped garlic. (fresh or in the jar)
And mush it all together.
Then put it back inside the tomatoes and bake at 350 till the tops are browned. Yummy

1 comments:

Mary said...

miss judi those tomatoes LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMIEEEEE ::LICKSLIPS and salivates::

hugs
mary