Wednesday, June 07, 2006

:(

Well, it finally happened....... Something I've been dreading for years! Yep, that's right...... I had to buy an "old lady" bathing suit!!!!! Depressed? You bet yah, but I'll get over it. LOL

This last year as I reached 55 yrs. Old I noticed that certain things started, ummmmm, sort of....... hanging.......... Yuck, So I bought a bathing suit with a cute little skirt to hide the lose thighs! It's not bad actually, It's really kinda pretty, but it's the type I see old lady's wearing. <<<<< SIGH >>>>> Guess that now I'm in that category. GIGGLE

Who the fuck cares!!!!! I was skinny and striking when it counted, all the way into my 40's...... Now I'm gray haired, chubby, GRANDMOTHER! And if I managed to survive the "grandmother" thing, I can survive this. LOL

Besides, at Shore Leave, where I'm going to wear the bathing suit, there are women who are MUCH, MUCH WORSE then me. LOL At least I don't weigh 500 lbs, and not shave my arm pits!!!! You don't believe me???? Well, come to the convention and see. LOL Or I'll try to get some pictures to prove it. giggle

1 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

Nobody beleives you, we all think your going to look fantastic...you better show us some pics.