Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spells for Everyday life


To free yourself of Anger


Add three teaspoons of mint leaves to one cup of boiling water. Let the tea steep for six minutes and inhale the steam as the tea strengthens. Strain, sweeten with honey, and chant the following over the tea:

'Cool my anger, herb of mint. Honey, sweeten my intent.

My attitude, I ask you, change. Toss heat of temper out of range.'

Drink the tea and feel your anger evaporate.


To Control Panic

Pan, your dancing around my life has done its part

Now chaos reigns, true to your art

I call upon your mercy now

Though to the good in your power I do bow

Playful Pan, act benign

Let this chaos now decline

so mote it be





A Cleansing Chant

A reader said she uses this chant because she finds it "hard not to rave and rant." Perhaps this is something we could all use!

Uphold the rules of the Wiccan Rede.

Be high in spirit ye shall succeed.

Power of the Elements Five,

Will help Mother Nature stay alive.

From grains of Earth to the moving Air.

Past the burning Fire that magic flares.

Flow with Water, lakes, and streams;

Around the Spirit's aura and dreams.



Strength Spell

This is a small spell I use quite often. mostly when I'm stressing out because I can't open that pickle jar, the box is a little too heavy, or when the screwdriver just wont turn.

First, quickly clear your mind. Then repeat the following verse three times:

Strength of day

Strength of night

Give me strength

Beyond my sight.



Now try that little chore again it should be a lot easier than before!

0 comments: