Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YUCK

Almost had to cancel shore leave!!!!!!!!

The realtor called and said I had to install smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detectors in Mom's house.. Then pay a 50$ fee to get it inspected!!! (we are closing on the 17th of July)

I just didn't have the money!!!! So I told the real estate agent that, and called and left a message on the lawyers phone........ And then refused to answer the phone from either one of them. LOL

Well, it worked, they eventually talked to each other, and figured out that they had to do it themselves, and did it. So now I don't have to worry about it, and shore leave is on!!!

Sometimes NOT answering the phone is a GOOD thing. Let them do some of the work for once!!!! I'm tapped out, and broke, and they can all go fuck themselves!!!!!

I'm doing all the work for a 1/4 of the money, while the step grandson gets 1/2!!! no fucking way. He got all the insurance money, and the bank account...... let him do some fucking work and spend some money!!! It was my Mom's house! My sister and I should have gotten it all!

0 comments: