Thursday, September 14, 2006

???????



Ok, lets talk about this picture of my sweet, cuddly Pussy cat Merlin. What's up with this. I have taken pictures before where a cat's eyes will glow.... It's caused by the flash on the camera, and the way their eyes refect light.

But his is just way to much refection!!!!! He's glowing!!! Making them twice the size they normally are. I think I've been working my familiar way to much lately!!!! All that magic he holds to help me with things, maybe it's getting a bit strong!!! LOL

Well, I'll cool it, but you gotta admit HE MAKES A COOL HALLOWEEN CAT!! GIGGLE

P.S. IF YOU THINK IT'S WEIRD, YOU OUGHT TO RIGHT CLICK ON HIM AND COPY IT TO YOUR COMPUTER, THEN BRING THE PICTURE UP. WHEN THE PICTURES BIGGER YOUR CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE LIGHT SPARKING OUT FROM HIS EYE'S !!!!! LIKE A WEIRD HALO.

1 comments:

Emerld said...

CREEPY! lol