Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Getting Warmer




Now I'm getting the room warmer looking. The new curtains, and I bought darker lamp shades for my lamps.... Fake leather looking, and I wrapped autumn leaves up and around the lamp base. I also picked up a "SHAG" rug. Yes Batman, a real shag rug from the 60's!!! I couldn't resist, it's so soft and cuddly, like petting a puppy dog.

The darker colors are coming together, but I'm not done yet. I'm going to add some fall accessory's like that super raspberry throw on the arm of the sofa. that Jamie gave me last year.

Oh and the cat's eyes!!!! What the hell is up with that!!!!! I think he's practicing for Halloween..... Maybe....Or he could be a demon in disguise...But then all cat's are really demons, they just don't want you to know it. GIGGLE

0 comments: