Monday, September 11, 2006

CELL PHONE IDIOTS

I just don't understand it. I have 4 or 5 friends with cell phones. They call you up, wanting to talk, but half of the time you can't here half of what they say. And it gets even worse if they are in the car!!!!! You hear about every 3rd word, and you have to try to figure out WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE SAYING!!! And when you complain, they get all pissy!!!!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!! YOUR CELL PHONE IS A FUCKING LOOSER!!!!!

I know I'm mad, but I'm so tired of trying to understand what people are saying!!! Why don't you just wait till you get home and call me on a REGULAR PHONE???? And on top of that, YOU CALL ME WHEN YOUR DRIVING!!!! Half of them drive like idiots in the first place, then add a cell phone, and I spent the conversation waiting to hear the squeal of breaks and the crashing of broken glass!!!!!

Ok, it's an emergency, your car broke down, you ran out of gas.... THEN call me on your cell. That's cool. But your driving down the NJ turnpike and are board, so call to talk when you should be watching the traffic... TOTALLY UNCOOL!!!!!!

And another thing, I'm off shopping with a friend, we're in the store, and damn if the cell phone doesn't go off, and they are shopping with me....But not talking with me.... noooooo they are talking with hubby or the kids, or just about ANYONE THAT CALLS!! Shopping with a friend....TURN OF THE FUCKING PHONE!!!!!

I understand the whole bit about having a phone for an emergency, I won't do it, but I do understand, especially if you travel a lot. But I'm going to the grocery store to pick up milk.... I don't need 3 people calling me about crap!!! I won't get a cell phone, NEVER!

And since one of my friends, Barbara, just had a HUGE tumor removed from her neck, that they say is caused by using the cell phone (but that doesn't stop her at all!!!!!) why the hell would I want one?????? Cell phone users get a grip, wait till you get home to get your messages, or talk to your friends!!!!!

0 comments: