Sunday, April 29, 2007

Found some old pic's today







I found some old pic's in a box today, and decided to scan them

1. My Botchie (that's my dad's mom, Russian.) at Dalenbacks Lake in East Brunswick. Well, it wasn't actually a lake, it used to be a sand pit, that they opened up for swimming. It was a big thing in my life, we spend many summer days there. Picking blueberry's, swimming, and having fun!! All the way up till the time I got married. Soon after that they drained the sandpit, cemented it, and called it the Municipal Pool. Yuck!!!!!! Where's the fun in that????

I'm the small one, about to fall off the tube, the other is my sister. As you can see from the picture, I was a water baby!

2. that's me, with the cute naked butt, and sunny smile.... on the swing!!! My sister was there watching me, but I'm pretty sure she was just sitting there waiting for a chance to off me! She was very jealous. GIGGLE

3. This is a rare picture of my Dad. My real dad that is, I've mentioned my mothers husband Ernie before, but he was my step dad..... and I never considered him my dad at all. I always called him Ernie.

This is my real dad who died when I was 14 years old. Funny, after all these years, I still miss him.....

0 comments: