Sunday, February 17, 2008

Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh

I can stand it a little longer, I can stand it a little longer,

I can stand it a little longer,

I can stand it a little longer,

I can stand it a little longer,

I can stand it a little longer,

I can stand it a little longer!!!!!!!!!



Spring IS coming!!!!!

Spring IS coming!!!!!

Spring IS coming!!!!!

Spring IS coming!!!!!

Spring IS coming!!!!!

Spring IS coming!!!!!

SPRING IS COMING!!!!!


I went to the garden expo up in Edison, on friday, with Eileen and Barb, and it was pretty nice. Got to look at all the gardening stuff...... but they used a mulch cover for their gardens that SMELLED LIKE SHIT!!!


So the usual smell of flowers weren't there! You couldn't even smell the hyathins..... as you know they smell STRONG!!! But not as strong as that stinky mulch!!!!


But I still had a blast looking at all the cool new bulbs, and flowers, and gardening stuff. It was realy nice.


And when I dropped Barb off I picked up the Cast Iron Cauldron for the garden. Geeeeeeeeeze!!! It's sooooooo fucking heavy that it took us like a half hour to manage to roll it to my car (it was parked like 2 feet away from it!!!) and then even longer to figure out how to get it IN the car.


But, don't underestimate two determined women, and we finally got it in the van. I left it there when I got home, and when Matt and his 2 friends showed up..... I talked them into taking it out and putting it where I wanted it. YEAH!!!!!!


Right now it's just out there, nothings done yet, too fucking cold to work, but I'll take a picture of BEFORE AND AFTER, to show you what I'm planing to do with it. GIGGLE.


SHOULD LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!! And of course, every good witch needs a HUGE CAULDRON, for thoes hard to cast spells. GIGGLE

0 comments: