Friday, February 29, 2008

LIFE SUCKS

See, this is what piss's me off. I get a really small annuity each month. About $1,080.
I manage, with some really frugal living, to live off it nicely. Nothing special, and sometimes I run out of food before the month is out, but all in all, I'm surviving nicely.

What piss's me off.....


is that each year I get a cost of living raise from my annuity. Usually $20 bucks a month.....


but a month later my health insurance goes up $10 a month....


so that leave me only a $10 a month raise.



Then my lot rent goes up $20 dollars a month.



I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET AHEAD!!!!!!



I'm not falling behind..... at least by not much....but I just can't seem to get ahead of it all!!!

I would love to have at least $200 a month left over, after paying rent, and bills.... and all the fucking gas I use driving Matt back and forth..... but it just ain't gonna happen!!!! LIFE SUCKS!!!!

0 comments: