Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Blahs

I've got a major case of the blahs!

I don't know if it's the fact that winters not over yet, or that this week is valentine's day, or if it's that NEXT month is my birthday..... or it just could be the rain. But it SUCKS!

I have the uncontrollable urge to get into bed, and pull the covers over my head, and sleep until it's spring!!!!!

Everything I do seems to depress me more and more. GIGGLE But, don't worry kids, you know that depression just seems to amuse me, more then depress's me. Oh Goddess, depressed by depression...... that's just too much!!!!! GIGGLE

OK, lets talk it out. We know why winter depresses me, it would just about anyone, wouldn't it? Valentine's day, well, lets just say it SUCKS THE BIG ONE!!! And my birthday...... it's not the fucking age, I'm cool with that, it's that no one seems to notice or care what day it is. No cards, or gifts or anything. Well, not all the time.... Jamie does remember it a lot, but this year she's too broke, like I am, so I may get a call, but that's all I can expect.


Not that I want tons of gifts (ahhhhhh who's kidding, gifts would be great!!!) but I would just like someone to remember it, on the day that it is, not weeks early or weeks late, just on the 5th!


And Valentine's day, well, my hubby NEVER, EVER, EVER remembered it, or if he did, he didn't give a damn. So it's not like I miss his gifts, I had 20 years of nothing, why would I miss that...... but I wish I had something to remember!


Though I can admit, Ulesses did remember the day, and gave me a present. To bad he's not around this year! LOL But that's my fault? I tell the men I DON'T want to get married, I DON'T want them moving in, but they just don't hear me, then I have to kick them to the curb. It sucks, but I just wish someone would HEAR ME!!!!!

Well, all this adds up to depression, and it sucks!!!!! Winter better be over soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: