Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Racing Around

Yesterday I dashed madly around while Matt was at school.


I dropped him off at the school at 8am.


and ran to motor vehicles (just down the road), and got my licence renewed. (I was the only, and first person there!)



Then I ran to ocean chevy so they could check my car and see if the computer reset after the repair..... and it did. (This was the longest wait!)


Next to the drug store and drop of my prescription.


Then to the inspection station to get my van re-inspected.... IT PASSED!



And, AT LAST, home.... and it just turned 10am!!!!!!!! WOW!!! I was pooped!!! GIGGLE


But now, everything is done, and I don't have to worry about it for a couple of years.



But let me tell you, the whole time I was running around I was thinking......

I WOULD RATHER BE CRABBING!!!! I can't wait to go for my first time in the spring!!!!!!

0 comments: