Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SUFFERING!!!!!

I'm usually OK, not good, but OK with this allergy crap, but sometimes it gets the best of me.


Last night Matt came home with a HUGE cheese danish!!!!!

Now I'm jonesing for sweets!!!!!!


Not candy but cake shit.


And as you know, I can't eat flour, or eggs.... so that leaves...... well, fucking nothing!



Then the little shit made French Toast for breakfast... with maple syrup. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



So I tried to toast my "tapioca" bread.... couldn't put egg on it (not ready to die just yet) but I put Cinnamon sugar and maple syrup on it.....


JUST NOT THE SAME!!!!!!


So now I'm suffering...... I know the cravings will go away... they have to since I can't eat anything I'm craving.... but when???????? I wish it would hurry up.


Isn't it a shame I don't crave salads?

0 comments: