Sunday, September 07, 2008

TRUE BLOOD


This here picture is Sukey and Bill



When HBO announced that "true blood" was a new show in their fall line up, I was interested, but not having HBO...... well who cares!


Then I saw a preview of the show, on the Sci-fi Chanel, and realized that the show was all about a series of books that I've been reading for years now!!!!!


Sukey Stackhouse, and her group of vampires, shape shifter, werewolf's, and fairy's and much more..... set in the down bottom half of Louisiana. Sort of like hicks meet Count Dracula.... but his name is Bill! GIGGLE


When I found out it was about the books, I fought with myself for like a month...... I can't afford to add more to my bills, and HBO costs...... but the closer to the premiere, the worse I was fighting with myself.... till finally I said.... WHAT THE FUCK! and ordered HBO


I figured if the show sucked, well next month I could cancel HBO, and only be out a few bucks........


GUESS WHAT?? THE SHOW DIDN'T SUCK!!!! IT'S TOTALLY TRUE TO THE BOOKS!!!!!


Except for the nude sex .... not in the book, but pretty cool on HBO.


So true to the books, that I knew what was going to happen, when, and with who. It was like reading the books out loud. Pretty cool!!!!!

0 comments: