Sunday, July 05, 2009

Forgot to mention.....

I DID cancel my room for Shore Leave!


Not only because of money problems... but that's a big part.... but because of Matt having his new collage thing that weekend, and my friend not wanting to go with me, and my bad breaks on the car, and Morganna being in the hospital....


and I could just go on and on...... For some reason, My Goddess, does not want me to go.....so instead of fighting it, I'm just going to stay home!

How do I feel? Not good, gonna miss it.... but you gotta do what you gotta do


But that's OK, because I'm going to start saving up RIGHT NOW, for next year!!!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

That's the spirit! I sorry you couldn't go this year, but perhaps there is something better in store for you this summer. I don't know what, but you'll find the silver lining in all of this. Hugs!!