Friday, July 17, 2009

There's gotta be something better then this!?!






So, I've been working on a plan..... something life altering.

In September I'm going to be alone, at last, for the FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

And I have to find something to keep me occupied, something fun!


So far I've come up with a short list:

1st on the list is maybe going back into acting, or at least doing the makeup for actors like I used to. I'm sure there are plenty of small theater groups in my area, so I'm going to look into it.


2nd is taking some sort of class, or just learning by book, how to do stained glass.... something I've ALWAYS wanted to do... and it makes money too when you sell your works


3rd is starting to date again! I haven't dated in like 7 years... but I don't know if I want to go there again. LOL


4th is to start making and selling jewelry again.... but that's so like been there done that.


And that's it so far.... but I'm sure, as my mind works on it, I'll come up with something interesting along the way. GIGGLE

0 comments: