Saturday, July 18, 2009

Things to do when the boy is gone!!!!!

1. I can go to the bathroom with the door open!
2. I can take a bath with the door open!
3. I can go where I want, when I want, without worring that I have to save gas to take him back and forth to school!
4. I don't have to sit in the parking lot at the collage anymore, freezing, waiting for him to finish class to save gas money!!
5. I can eat what I want, when I want... without saving the larger portion for him!!
6. I can buy food, MY food, not just stuff for the kid!!!
7. I can eat lobster every day if I want too!!!!!
8. I can talk on the phone without him interrupting me!
9. I can move my computer BACK to the back bedroom, and get it out of my bedroom!!!!!!!!
10. I can get NAKED!!!!
11. I can make love on the livingroom sofa if I want to! also kitchen floor, dinningroom table..ect (now all I need is a sex partner!!!)
12. Hay, I can get one of thoes too!!!!!!!
13. I can stop looking at the alarm clock, and worrying that I won't get up in time to drive him to school!
14. I can visit my girlfriends for no reason at all
15. I can form a COVEN! (all that phycic energy drives him nuts!)
16. I CAN GET NAKED (that's worth repeating!!!!)
17. I'll have the money for a new tat
18. I'll save on electric and gas! (don't have to keep the heat up, and lights on for him anymore!!!!)
OHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

0 comments: