Thursday, April 29, 2010

Die Hard Dr. Who Fans???




I have downloaded, and copied a complete (45 pages) series on how to build a Dr. Who TARDIS garden shed!!! Full size, and the only totally excellent copy I've seen anywhere!!!!

I'd love to say I'm going to build it, and I would if I had the tools to do so.... but I would have to buy a bunch of tools, and I don't know if I want to do that...

But, if you want a copy of the plans (pictures and all!) just write to me at witchbythesea@gmail dot com... with your address and name, and I'll send a copy off to you!

And it's cool if you don't live in the US, I'll still send it on to you!

3 comments:

Mother Moon said...

I love it....

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Husband offered to build it for me!!! I definately need those plans - I have to have one :)

Cheers!

Judith said...

I've got the PDA file I can e-mail you the link and you can print it out... the guy is super detailed. 45 pages!!! but I need your e-mail addrss again!