Friday, September 10, 2010

THE DEMONS ARE AFTER ME!!!!

I have two bathroom in my house..... on is in the hall, across from the "boy's" room, the other is in my bedroom

One, in the hall, is the "boys" room..... I never, ever, let a woman in there!!! NEVER!!!

And the one in my bedroom is the "girl's" room. NO MEN MAY EVER USE IT!!!!!

Now my son does clean his bathroom.....but it seems, like a typical male, he doesn't know what the word CLEAN means!

So every year he goes to school, I take the bullet between my teeth..... and go do a COMPLETE CLEANING of the boy's bathroom!!!!!

May the goddess have mercy on my soul!!!!!!






Now I'm not saying it was dirty.... but I used a whole bottle of super ACID cleaner... on the toilet alone!!!!

The tub had to be sprayed, scrubbed (believe me, those little scrubbing bubbles died from shock as soon as they hit the tub!!) so I had to scrub it, and then spray again, and scrub again!!!!!!


AND THAT'S AFTER HE CLEANED IT (in his words) "REALLY GOOD" BEFORE HE LEFT FOR SCHOOL!!!!

All I can be grateful for, is that I only do this once a year...... if I had to do it every week..... I would be DEAD!

3 comments:

Gerry said...

This post cracked me up. It also brought back my own unpleasant memories from when my son was living at home. I used to joke about having to put on a HazMat suit on before I went in there.

Glad you survived!

Leanna said...

OMG !!! ahahahahahaa!! Those poor, poor scrubbing bubbles. They never had a chance in hell. What a shame. ahahahahhaaaa. Fantastic post hon.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. We have two bathrooms as well. One for the man of the house and one for everyone else. The man is nasty and the bathroom you described pretty much rivals his. lol Unfortunately I have to clean it myself and that more than once a year.