Monday, September 20, 2010

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Sorry for the slightly blurry pic! But I had to show you this cute wee little hat I found!!!!

It's satin, with feathers, flowers, a Vail, and even a tiny spider on the Vail.... It comes with a headband to keep it on your head, or you can pin it!!!!

AND IT WAS AT WALL MART, FOR $5.00!!!!!!!! Unbelievable price!!! It's small as you can see, but just the perfect topper if you don't want to wear a full size hat.

I picked the green, but there also was a purple one that was only $2.00!!!

Check out the costume department in your local wall mart!!!


5 comments:

Nar said...

I saw the same hat the last time I was there. It's adorable!

Leanna said...

I saw that one too. I also bought a witch hat to decorate. I'll be taking pictures of it soon. I should get the camera by Friday WOOOOT!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Taht is really, really cool! Great find!

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Sweet! I hope you had a good Mabon!

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute!!!
♥Sharon