Friday, September 10, 2010

This is me

I went to fix my bed this morning, and I just had to take a picture of it.... to show you a little bit of me!!!!

My fav thing to do is READ! At 9pm I shut off the TV, set the DVR to record any shows I want to see after 9.... and off to bed I go.... with my books!



And honestly, after 21 years of marriage..... I rather be in my bed with my books then a man! And I read a lot!!!! These books are just the ones I'm going thru this week!



I always read more then one at a time. Depending on my mood when I go to bed... will depend on what one I pick up. I get a cozy, in my p.j's and read, read, read!

I have to admit to going a "little" nuts when I run out of books, and if I can't afford to buy some more, I'll re-read my fav's.... over, and over, and over!

I keep my books, collect the ones I love, and chuck out the bad ones.

Pathetic? Maybe, but HAPPY! And that's what counts! giggle

1 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And you can tell everyone that you've been in bed with many, many authors!