Friday, October 01, 2010

Charms with Jars





MAGIC PROTECTION CHARM

If you feel in danger or threatened, prepare this charm.
Fill one jar small enough to carry with you with fennel seeds, marigold, bay leaves,
nutmeg and mustard seed. Whenever you feel threatened, inhale the charm deeply.
You will be protected.

A Word Of Caution: This charm doesn't exactly smell like a spring breeze.



MAGIC WITCHES BOTTLE (PROTECTION FROM ALL HARM)

Take a mason jar and put pins, needles, razor blades, cactus spines, rose thorns, broken glass, etc. in it.

Prick your finger and let at least 3 drops of your blood into jar
(this binds the jar to you). While making the bottle concentrate your thoughts on what you are doing.

Urinate in the bottle and seal it well. Dig a hole and put it in it and say:

"Lord of Life, Lady of Light - Join me here for this rite
I have made this bottle for my protection
According to ancient ways and tradition.
Direct all harm sent my way - To this grave I make today.
Return it three fold to the send - And let my life ever be better
Open my ears to hear and my eyes to see, As I will, So Mote It Be!"




MAGIC PROTECTION BOTTLE

Find a large bottle and stuff it with small pieces of thread of many colors (expect black).
This project will probably take you many weeks, since only small pieces of thread (one to three inches in length) should be used, and each must be introduced into the bottle separately.

As you add each piece of thread, say something like the following:

TANGLE THE BANE UP!
TANGLE THE BANE UP!
TANGLE THE BANE UP!


When the bottle is full, cap and place it in a window, in the attic or in a cupboard.



MAGIC LUCK JAR

If you are unlucky enough to break a mirror, collect all the pieces, put in a glass jar and stand on you window sill, the shards deflect all the bad luck away from the house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your spells. I want to do the protection bottle with the threads. Since I sewing these days, it will take no time to add threads.