Friday, October 08, 2010

Great Lables

I found some great labels on line! Now, as far as I can tell, these aren't copyrighted, but I would use it for your own use, and not to sell.....Just in case!

You can "LEFT" CLICK on the picture to blow it up.... you might have to hit alt and click at the same time, and then right click to copy.

After that its just a game of trying to find the right size to print out.... some of them I had to adjust the size a few times to get the best print.... but I managed.... and this is the result!

Cute huh? Oh, I used regular Elmer's glue to stick them on nice clean bottles I collected!











4 comments:

Milos said...

Love them, will definitely have to print some off and make some Halloween bottles. :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Thank you so much.

Melz said...

Thanks for posting them to use. I love them! I want to make a few for the family for Halloween!

Leanna said...

These labels are so cute. Thanks for sharing them hon.