Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 weeks

Here I am two weeks later. Now the Dr. said that the first treatment would show a tiny bit of improvement... and it has!

I've noticed that 2 lesions are gone, and the rest has shrunk, maybe not in size.... but in depth.

They aren't as puffy as before. Still pink, and some scabs, but now makeup will cover it up, and I don't feel like a monster in public!

Would I have done it if I knew it would take 2 FREAKING WEEKS to look almost normal????

Can't say if I would have...... but I WILL be going back for the next two treatments!

The next one is 23 days from Shore Leave, so knowing it's taken 2 weeks to heal up..... I'm cool with it.

I should look fine for Shore Leave!

Will it be worth it in the end? Won't know till it's over, but I have faith!

5 comments:

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

Wow! If it keeps improving like this I would say the little bit of puffiness you have will be entirely gone for good. You look great after just one treatment!

Suzie said...

Wow! What a difference!! It is hard going through treatments that are painful, but when you see the excellent results, it certainly is encouraging! How wonderful that they have found something to help you! You're looking terrific!!

The Traveler said...

you know what they say- 'no pain no gain'. Keep strong and do what is right for you. It's looking really good!

Leanna said...

I would do it again if it makes a great improvement like this. WOW girlfriend! It does look a whole lot better than before. It's going to look fantastic for shore leave. Please take pictures of the final outcome with the dress you chose. I want to see the whole thing effect.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Looking good my dear!!!

Take care of yourself!

Cheers!