Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting ready



I'm starting to get ready for my Star Trek convention in July.

I have so much to do!!!! I found some old Star Trek Pics, and found out my RED/BLUE star trek dress"s are like a 12 inch's or more TOO LONG!!!!


I'm going to have to hem my ass off! Not my fav thing to do, especially since I'm going to need my son to pin the costume. LOL

My life may be in danger people, he's not great with pins!!!!

And while I grew up in the "mini skirt" era... I FORGOT HOW TO WEAR ONE!!!!

I need .......Panties, black panties!!!! And I forget how to sit with them on. LOL

Ohhhhh My!

I guess I'll remember pretty fast when my tush is showing!!!

But once I figure it out, have it on, with the high heeled boots...... I'm going to make men fall on the floor!!!!!! GIGGLE


I'm not sure if they will fall down from happiness, or from having a STROKE, but fall they will!

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! You just crack me up!!

Good luck with the costume.

Cheers!

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

You're going to a Star Trek convention??? I'M JEALOUS! Not that I'm a huge fan or anything, I just think that would be sooooo much fun.

Judith said...

Oh it is!!!! indoor outdoor pool, lots of booze!