Sunday, May 29, 2011

You don't need land to grow stuff!!!

The pot I painted black around my light post is going nuts! The sedum is over 8 years old and will soon bloom..... along with the chives and pansy's I planted for color!









As you can see the "Pink" time is over for the front of the house, now the honeysuckle is blooming bright orange, and soon the orange tiger Lily's will be blooming too!













That teenie tiny Gogi Berry bush is flourishing!!!!! From a 1 inch plant to this in just a few short months!





The "Witch's Broom" was mislabeled once again, and I got orange instead of pink!!!! But it's so pretty, I don't care!









My tomato plants..... started inside during the winter, are doing fantastic.








And the blueberry's are super this year! I'm going to have to make Jam!!!












The Strawberry's in the cauldron are getting HUGE!!! I've already pick mega sweet red strawberry's! The lavender surrounding the cauldron is about to bloom. And you can see the gooseberry's (upper left) is hale and hardy this year. On the right is Peony's, Iris's, and more tiger Lily's!






You don't have to have a huge yard to grow stuff.


I love my little garden!!!!













2 comments:

Dreaming of Jeanie said...

Wow! It's all so beautiful! You've done a great job with it.

Mother Moon said...

your garden is as gorgeous as any sprawled out over a chunk of land. love it