Saturday, November 08, 2008

Fish Suck!

THIS IS NOT MY FISH TANK! GIGGLE




I wish it was, but no such luck. My Cuz gave me a nice one a few years ago, but Jamie has it now, so I have a 10 gallon tank


And I thought to myself, "Self, get the tank out of the shed, and get some fish!"... and myself thought that was a good idea!


But, since over the years I've lost all the pumps, lights and stuff, off I went to the pet store. It can't be THAT expensive, can it? After all I have the tank!


Wrong!!!!!!!!!! I needed:

a cover with a lite...$22.00
Gravel for the bottom $20.00
Pump and filter another $20.00
Aerator you got it, another $20.00


And of course the fish, and the food, and I didn't even bother checking the price for those!!!!


So I'm back home again...... with just an empty fish tank sitting on the counter.

Crap!


When all you have at the end of the month, after bills are paid, and food is bought, is like $20.00...... it would take me MONTHS to get the tank up and operating!!!!!! One small item at a time. And of course that SUCKS!!!!


So back in the shed goes the fish tank! See why I wished that picture was my tank?

1 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

We had the tank, so that part was free...It still cost me several hundred dollars to get the tank up and operating, all the stuff he wanted/needed, and the fish...It would have been cheaper to buy a small dog lol