Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'M SOOOOOO BORD!!!!!

I am going nuts!!! The last two weekends are like the most boring ones in the whole world!!!

Not that I don't have stuff to do..... cleaning, getting ready for the holidays, and much more...... that's not it....... the problem is that I'M OUT OF BOOKS!!!!!

Not only am I out of books, but the ones I keep to re-read when I don't have any new books.... I'VE RE-READ THEM!!!!!

IF I DON'T GET SOMETHING NEW TO READ SOON, I'M GOING TO GO BONKERS!!!!!!!

But what really sucks, is that I don't have the money for any new books.... so bonkers is it for now.

For those of you who know me, I read sometimes 5-6 books a week. And if it's really quiet, double that. So not having books is a major concern for me.

And usually, when I run out of books, I re-read all my old favorts, but, that's been done. I haven't gotten a new book in like 6 months!!!!!!

It's like being a drug addict!!!! Without my books, all that's left is the TV!!!!!!

0 comments: