Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OK NOW......

So I'm all frustrated from filling out those forms like I stated in the last blog..... when there is a knock on my door......


Now, a slight flash back, my lot is graveled, except for a 2 foot by about 10 foot spot out back behind the house....between homes.... sort of like an alley. I don't mow it, don't have a mower....besides it's behind the house, and even from the outside I can't see it, unless I walk all the way behind the house.... and that I don't do. But it's not a problem, just some weeds, and usually the guy behind me mows it or at least he did before he moved, Mobil home and all.... not I just have an empty lot there. but I digress.........................



There is a knock on my door.... and two young guys... well not too young, like 20's stood there. They had been mowing my neighbors yard and to quote them:

"Our grandpa told us to mow the "nice OLD widow woman's" grass while we were at it"



MARY..... CALM DOWN!!!!!!! CALM DOWN!!!!! I SWEAR NO ONE DIED BY MY HAND!!!!!...TODAY AT LEAST!!!



Though for a second there, I stood, and pictured ripping out their still beating hearts with my BARE hands, and running around the yard, clutching said hearts, and cackling while drinking the still warm blood!!!!!!!! pant pant pant pant....


But I didn't. They did say "nice", and Widow (I AM a widow), and it was a freebee.... so I controlled myself, said... "Hay thanks!" and went back inside before my baser instincts took over and there would be blood shed!!!!


Maybe I wouldn't have reacted so stronly if it wasn't for thoes STUPID FORMS!!! GIGGLE But I do have a problem with the word "OLD" YES, indeed I do. GIGGLE

0 comments: