Monday, November 10, 2008

WOW

went into the "Christmas closet" today, I figured It was about time to make a list of what I bought, and what I have left to buy.


Holy crapola!!!!! Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to much stuff in there!!!!!!!
So as of now,I am done with:



Barb (just what she wanted)
Jamie (too much stuff)
Matt (he's got his already, and played it)
Steph (she's gonna love them)
Baby Josh (only one thing, he's a baby it's big, he'll love it!)
Elizabeth Paige (pretty stuff, and educational)
Sabastion (cool stuff and educational)


All I have left is something else for Morganna, I got her a pretty stuff, but she needs an educational



I was going to get the kids gift certificates, but I have gotten too much already for them.


Plus I have all the little shits for their stockings, like candy and finger puppets etc!

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: