Sunday, November 23, 2008

Youch!!!!!!




I want to work on my Yule decorations..... but it too freaking cold out!!!!!! I put the tree that going out side in front of the house together.... in my bedroom..... I even added the lights..... but am I going outside to put it in the pot????


NO WAY!!!!


I'm sitting on my couch, watching gardening shows, drinking coco, cuddling with my cat....... and waiting for the weather to break a bit till I go outside.


Matt has off from the 26th to the 30th of this month..... then he's done for good on the 21st of December.


He invited some of his friends over for Thanksgiving.... I'm NOT cooking.... he is.....


most of the food I can't eat anyway.....

so I'm having some shrimp stir fried, and the guys will enjoy a full thanksgiving meal........

well, if Matt doesn't burn anything! GIGGLE

0 comments: