Tuesday, December 23, 2008

gotta find something to do!!!!!




OK, I'm not going to tell you how bad it is to be me, and have nothing to do..... but I will tell you that I've got the measuring tape out.......

and that's NEVER a good thing with me!!!!!


That's how I wind up with all my "little" projects! And take the word "little" with a healthy dose of sarcasm!!!


I spend hours on the web, browsing. And find ALL KINDS of things. Like I found a good idea to spruce up my kitchen cabinets...... "Tatouage!"

Yep. they have a...... well, let that be a surprise for now, when I get money to buy it, and do it, I'll let you know.

But both my bedroom and Christmas closets are done, nice, neat, and clean...... now I'm looking around for something more to do this winter.... hence the measuring tape!

0 comments: