Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hanging my head in shame

I was "smacked down" recently by an old family friend who read my blog. He said that I "candy coated" spells that I post.

And I have to admit that's true.

You all know that I was raised a witch by my father and grandfather.... so it goes back in my family for generations.

And most spells from then are true spells, and not the candy coated ones I post or that you read in books.

Why do I do it "candy coated"???

Because that is the way most of you, who weren't raised in it, have learned to do it..... and truthfully, I don't want to offend anyone.

So, I continue to post my "candy coated" spells.... but here are some truths, to help you adapt your spells to suit yourself:

No spell has any strength at all unless you add yourself to the spell.

Blood is the best, but there are different ways to add yourself.... such as...
the pin bottle spell... you should actually pee in the bottle....
and Love spells are 100% percent stronger if you add virginal fluids to the spell.

Sorry if I offend, but it's true.

and every book says binding spells are bad, and actually they are not. If you love someone enough to try binding them to you, and after you bind them to you, you treat them with love and respect.... usually by the time the original spell fades...they are in love with you for real... and you have what you want.

Also spells against others... I know, I know, they say you get it back 10 times.... and this is true.... but like my grandfather said...

"if a man does wrong, and steals a loaf of bread because he is starving, knowing that he will be arrested... he does it anyway... for better to eat the bread and live to be arrested, then to crawl off in a corner and starve to death because he refuses to do a bad thing"

You all have to take the time to read about all the gods and goddess's.... you will find that their tales are full of them being violent, tricking others, and lusting. To be human is the same. And what the gods and goddess's do....they can't fault you for doing at one time or another either.

I'm not saying. be bad all the time, but to defend yourself and your family, or your right to live as you wish to.... do what you will. There are people and witch's out there that will "mow you over" if you get in their way.... PROTECT YOURSELF!

So, when you read my spells and want to try them, fine, but adapt, and change the spells to suit you... don't just copy them.

And I will continue to blog my "candy coated" spells. But if any of you have a REAL need, a need that consumes you... you can always write me... and I will take the candy coating off of a spell, and give you the real version. But, be aware, it must be a real need, and not just a fancy you have.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Thanks for sharing what you are feeling. I know that I run my posts through a filter...and when I don't and let myself out of the bottle....I have been known to lose followers :D

I appreciate all of your information and personal attachment, be it to a spell or prop making for me makes it part of me and makes it powerful. And for me nothing makes me feel better, no matter the outcome, the following my heart.

I have had the experience (and I wish I would have learned) that it is truly heart breaking to do something compromised and have people hate it....if you were going to hate it, at least I should have done it my way. But standing up for yourself for me has always been easier said than done.

Wishing you well. Blessings.

Cheers!

Lavender Moon said...

I have huge respect for you because of this post. As a new one on the path I can hardly imagine the trials others have gone through. But through them we must go. I wish you strength and courage to do the right thing.
And thank you for being there.

VintageSage said...

Totally understandable but sometimes even candy coated will work if it works for you or for anyone for that matter! Thanks for sharing your feelings. :) Hope you had a great weekend!

xoxo