Monday, January 04, 2010

Spunking the trash

Yesterday my son wanted to go to Wall-Mart..... now it was COLD, WINDY, AND UGLY outside... If it were up to me I wouldn't go out till spring....

But, I figured for the boy, why not! It's better then hearing how board he is at home! How there's NOTHING to do, or eat, or people to talk to!!!! SIGH

School starts in 2 MORE WEEKS!!!! YEAH!!!!

So, I dragged out my boots and warm coat, and off we went. My boots were in the back of the closet.... and as I took them out.... I wondered to myself..."why haven't I been wearing these..they are so cute!"




After 5 minutes walking around in wall mart with them..... it came to me in a flash of light...THEY ARE TOO HEAVY TO WEAR!!!! Oh goddess, it was like having 20 lbs. strapped to each foot!!!!

Why then do I keep them?????.... and that of course lead me to my new project! CLEANING OUT THE CLOSET! No more ugly shoes, or boots that weigh a ton, or flip flops that have lost their flip.... gone, gone, gone.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ugh, there's nothing worse than flopless flip flops. Begone!

Michelle said...

Oh I don't care how heavy those boots are they are ADORABLE!!! Lol!

Emme Toaye said...

Donate to your favorite charity and feel really good about yourself and then go buy new lighter but way cute boots and help boost the economy. Hee Hee

Rue said...

Well...you could consider them workout boots! Lol - I'm sure you would get great calves from dragging those around!

Happy mucking-out!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I concur - they are adorable!

And think of the extra workout your legs get wearing them, lol!

Gypsy said...

You could look at the boots as a exercise equipment wear them long enough and you'll get your legs back in shape just a thought.
Blessings Gypsy