Sunday, January 03, 2010

Summer Dreaming



This evening, while sitting on my bed trying to meditate.... I could hear the wind howling outside, and feel the cold from out side surrounding me, even though I'm in my warm house.

My mind wandered to summer, and I started dreaming about the sun, the beach, the smells of the boardwalk.

And then I started thinking about my flowers, the taste of the fresh blueberry's, and spinach.... ahhhhhhhhhhh

I think the winter is starting to get to me! GIGGLE

So I decided that for the rest of this looooooong winter.... when I meditate, I'm going to be on the beach, under my beach umbrella........... warm yet shaded, hearing the ocean, and seagulls, and the sound of people talking... and the smells of pizza, and sausage sandwich's, and even the smell of Cotton candy!

Do you think I can will spring to come? I wish! But, even on cold windy day like today.... I know spring is there somewhere...coming soon...... SIGH

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oooo, that surf and sand look so inviting!

suzanne said...

If you succeed in willing it to come, send a little on up to me :D

Michelle said...

Okay, now I am ready for Summer....and we have how many months to go? :) Oh well, the visions were beautiful in my mind as I read your post!