Friday, January 15, 2010

SHORE LEAVE 32


http://www.shore-leave.com/

I tried to copy and paste the fl yer, but it's not cooperating. GIGGLE

For those trekie's out there like me in the NJ/MD/DL/VA/PA area, just copy and paste the above link to check it out!

What I like about the convention is that you need a membership for the talks and autographs.... BUT NOT FOR THE HUGE DEALERS ROOM!!!

And of course shopping is the most important part of the convention!!!!

You can go for the weekend, shop for free, and if you want to see the stars???....

most of the time they head for the bar in the evening.... so that can be free also if you go there. (and believe me, from massive experience, Stars at the bar in the evening can be really, really FUN!! GIGGLE)


In my opinion BEST convention held. Hotel is nice, and has indoor outdoor pool and HUGE hot tub.

But a word to the wise, rooms sell out super fast!!!!! So you have to call for reservations fast or they will be GONE!!!!!!

I actually got my reservations a few months ago, usually they are sold out by the end of this month!!! So if you even are THINKING about going.... make those reservations..... you can always cancel if you change your mind!!!! You have till July to cancel your reservations!!!

Oh I should mention, there are atleast 3 or 4 witch supply stores in the dealers room, lots of cool witchy stuff!!!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

I am sooooo jealous! :D

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I wish I could be there! Looks like loads of fun!!

Cheers!