Thursday, January 14, 2010

Protection Jar




MAGIC WITCH'S PROTECTION BOTTLE

Get a glass jar such as a Mason jar, or even a baby food jar, anything that has a lid to it.

Fill the jar halfway with small sharp objects such as pins, metal scrapings, broken glass, razor blades, etc. Be careful when you are filling the jar!

Once the jar is half full with these objects, fill the jar up with a mixture of sea salt and water.

Add 3 drops of your blood (this should be easy with all those pins!)


Put the top on the jar and be sure it's secured.

And say:

"Lord of Life, Lady of Light - Join me here for this rite
I have made this bottle for my protection
According to ancient ways and tradition.
Direct all harm sent my way - To this horrible grave I make today.
Return it three fold to the sender!
As I will, So Mote It Be!"


This jar should be buried in the ground at least twelve inches deep.
As long as the bottle remains in the ground, you will be protected from harm that is
sent your way.

You can place one in the front yard, and one in the back yard... make sure it's on your property, but as far from the house as you can bury it.

1 comments:

VintageSage said...

I'm going to try this one! You are full of spells lately. :)