Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Garden updates

Peony's from my garden. This plant was 5 years old, never bloomed, till last year it got ONE flower, now this year it has FIVE!!!!



An old bird bath from my moms. The birds never liked it, too shallow, so in goes some dirt, and pretty owl, and some plants!


Behind the owl is one of my gooseberry plants... loaded with fruit!!! And the "MAGIC" Iris's.... never planted them, never wanted them... but they grow... and now have spread a few feet away and are growing more!!! sigh guess I'm getting used to them, but hate plants that just appear out of now where!!!!


DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY BIG GIVE-A-WAY!!!

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Clever idea with the bird bath!

Cheers!

Mother Moon said...

love the peonies... I hope mine blooms eventually. last year Vince mowed it down, yet it came back this year... no flowers yet but Im patient. I love the aroma of those things... simply wonderful

Jamie said...

My mom's yard is nothing but plant CLUTTER. I need to do an intervention. Your yard looks very pretty, though. :)