Sunday, May 02, 2010

NOW..... spring is really here



I consider this to be the real start of spring!!!

It was warm enough to go crabbing!!!!!

I got up EARLY, and by 6am I was sitting on the dock, at the oceans bay, and baiting my crab nets!!!

I know it's really too early for crabbing... they love the warmer water.... but I couldn't help myself!!! The winter was too cold, and snowy and wet, I just had to get some SEA AIR!!!

I sat, and watched the waves, and talked to the Sea Gulls, and crabbed my little heart out!!!

Of course, this isn't the real picture of my catch.... I only got 4 crabs... but they are perfect for an afternoon munch to celebrate spring!!!!

I put all my crab gear in the van last week, so all I had to do this morning was get in the car and go.

The dock I crab at has a store and snack bar... so after buying some fishie bait, and grabbing a hot cup of coffee..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh peace!!!!!

1 comments:

Mother Moon said...

now that sounds fun.... and the best thing is after it all you get to eat your catch... yum....