Friday, September 09, 2011

And the winners are.......




Remember I'm going to have 3 winners!!! But, I will pick them one at a time so that the winner gets to pick what they want.....


AND THE FIRST WINNER IS..... THE TEA WITCH!!!!!!

E-mail me at witchbythesea@yahoo.com with your mailing address and your pick of gift!!!!

You have 1 week to respond, or I pick a new 1st place winner, so hurry up! LOL


Soon as she does that, I will announce the 2nd and 3rd winner and give them their pick!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

4 comments:

Tea Witch said...

Holy crap! *squee* I can't believe I won!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. **scampers off to pick awesome prize and email**

Kisses!!!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats, my dear Tea Witch! How wonderful that we can be winners. And thanks sooo much for not picking what I wanted lol.

Judy said...

Congratulations to the Tea Witch...

Tea Witch said...

Magaly...I fell in love w/ the pretty garnet necklace when I first saw it. I wished daily for it :) Congrats on your win my dear friend!