Thursday, September 22, 2011

Got my Pissy on!!!!!



I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!!!!!!!!!! Why do people keep this old stereotype of witch's around, and seem to relish the pictures?????


I DO NOT HAVE WARTS, AND MY NOSE IS JUST FINE... THANK YOU!!!!


What would the catholic people think if I posted pictures of Jesus with a rotting complexion, bad teeth, and maybe warts and mole all over him?????


Tell me???


And his followers...... are they all ugly haggled crones????????


I do not condone this stereotype, I will NOT buy anything with this image one it.... AND PEOPLE WHO DO, ARE IDIOTS!!!!


I'm sorry, some people collect these old rotting images cause they think they are "vintage"!!!


But, vintage isn't always good!


There pictures are just a personification of their hate, and fear of those of us who practice the craft!!!


We struggle every day for acceptance of our beliefs, and at the same time this degenerate images are all over the place.


How can people accept us if others keep up the old stereotypes????? HOW????


I say we BAN ALL BAD IMAGES OF WITCH'S, AND THE PEOPLE WHO SHOW THEM!!!!


WE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! WE ARE STRONG!!!! AND WE ARE PROUD!!!!!


And SCREW THE REST OF YOU who can't accept that!!!!!!!


8 comments:

Judy said...

She is one nasty looking...

Guillaume said...

She looks really ugly, but it is part of the charm. I love all sorts of witches, the ugly ones and the seductress.

Leanna said...

It's too bad that when you think about it we will never be able to change that ugly image.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I must differ with you because I am closer to looking like she than I used to be. Granted I will never portray the true heart of every witch but when you are crone....there is something endearing about the old ones. Sorry to put in a differing point of view but hey, life's life. xoxo Oma Linda

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

:) I hear ya sister!!

Beauty comes in all forms....but always making witches look....I am going to go now before I get hung from a tree.....again :D

Sorry to be missing from your blog from so long...I promise to change my ways!!

Cheers!

Diandra said...

Aw, come on. I like the ugly witches. Really do. I think they are fun. I think they might be a good symbol of the fact that witches love themselves even if (or when) their bodies are old and start showing their age.

Okay, maybe I just find them hilarious because they look as if they are still enjoying themselves. ^^

Anonymous said...

The "ugly" Witches remind me of Baba Yaga. A feisty old crone. Much of our society associates the old crones with death and they fear them, therefore giving the "ugly" Witches a stigma. I say piss on that, I embrace the old crone at Samhain. It is after all the part of the Wheel associated with death.

To each his own, that's what I say.

Judith said...

Old is good. I'm a crone too... but the ugly part is what bothers me. old can be beautiful also, and wonderful, BUTthe crooked teeth,green skin, warts and hooked nose, REALY?