Monday, September 12, 2011

FarPoint

FarPoint is a trek convention in Febuary....http://farpointcon.com/. I haven't gone to this one before, mainly cause it's in February!!! You take your chances going to a con in that month, and it's a small one too, quiet, understated.

2 years ago it fell in the middle of a HUGE BLIZZARD!!! It was labeled "SnowPoint" and people were stranded for days!!!!

But, I'm going to try it this year... what the hell.... I'm getting so aggravated with Shore Leave, and it's crappy hotel.... maybe it's time for a change! This one is at a different hotel, so I'm going to try it.

I going to wear my star trek costume......



And though it was a success, people were snapping pics of me constantly.... it did not go well with my hair!!!! Red hair, red outfit, just off putting I think.... so I went on line and found this really cool wig!!!



For all you old time fans you know Yeoman Rand wore one just like this.... with some modifications, but big and high! So, I'm going to try it with this costume and see how it looks.

What do you think????

0 comments: